As an SEO specialist I revel in assisting businesses of all industries and of all sizes expose themselves to the countless users actively undertaking online search. From business accountants, to beauty companies and even large B2B corporations; getting online with a well designed, structured website with quality content that has obviously been optimised is an excellent method for businesses to expose themselves and witness potential growth.
We live in the age of the internet, a period by which mobile technologies have allowed us to build up a natural instinct to ‘Google it’ which explains why getting on the first couple of pages of the popular industry search can with ease reap greater benefits when compared to a leaflet, brochure or newsletter. Don’t get me wrong, there is actually a spot for print but internet search engine optimisation is absolutely the way forward.
I myself work on many different clients however just another day I received an unknown sales email from a company I needed never heard off that promised to help me ‘Get constantly in place one on Google, faster than expected’ which got me wondering; how can any company be sure they have got the right SEO company?
Within the industry I thought now might be a terrific time to jot down the five points I pride myself on. Maybe you can keep these in mind when choosing your SEO specialists to ensure that you have not merely made the right decision but that your business remain protected and on the path to success…
* Relationships- For me, knowing my clients and ensuring they know me and understand that they can get in touch or even see me for a chat anytime is essential. As a person entrusted with all the potential success of their business it is my job to ensure that a sold relationship is at place- it keeps both sides comfortable constantly.
* Transparency- Whether I actually have had a successful month of SEO or have hit a brick wall, I never hide anything from my clients. If I am being paid to do a job, making the client aware of every step I am just taking will again stick them relaxed and let me gain their trust.
* Monitoring- The worst thing for just about any SEO agency, in my view, is to get a client contact and inquire ‘why have I disappeared off this page?’ luckily that hasn’t happened for me yet because I make sure that I monitor all work and all of rankings daily in order to avoid any nasty surprises.
* Ethical- I keep my SEO work clean and ensure my client knows this. I keep detailed records of each and every SEO activity undertaken and am never afraid to show my work. This is perfect for proving my methods also for proving my results xvxmog a person wonders why we shouldn’t just purchase a mass amount of links!
* No False Promises- Unlike the e-mail I received, I never make any false promises to any one of my clients. In fact I make sure that realistic expectations remain and clients understand the genuine timescales that work can use to avoid unwanted stress on sides
Locating the right SEO agency takes research, patience and perhaps even testing but rest assured your perfect match has gone out there… just don’t fall for that magical promises!