Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The main reason for pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary function of the sizing is to obtain a better diameter of the tube, as the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. A suitable match between pre-bending and sizing is required to obtain HDPE pipe fittings.
The following is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the usage of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is no coating, submerged arc welding is indeed pre-paved welding flux to be welded The submerged arc welding wire extends into the flux, as well as the arc is formed under the flux. The formation procedure for the submerged arc welding is really the welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
After the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to shed under the flux layer, as well as the welding pool is created below the arc. Round the arc, the flux melts to create a cavity. The cavity and also the pool carry on and advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This method is carried out underneath the flux, so we can’t look at it using the human eye. It could be seen with X-ray photography.
Considering that the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this sort of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, as well as the cleaning time is saved; the caliber of the welding seam is high. In addition, it provides the necessary conditions for that delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, so that the production time of the larger spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, therefore it is still popular.
1. The pressure-bearing fluid is mainly used for the HDPE Pipe fittings since the tube blank, and it is often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is also mainly used for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The ability from the steel pipe to stand up to pressure is strong and also the welding performance is additionally excellent. After many different rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is comparatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is also high, and it can effectively save your time and money of laying pipelines. It is mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is mainly hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding way of general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip can be used since the tube blank, which can be often formed by spiral molding and is made from double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is utilized for the building blocks pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding technique for water, gas, air and steam and other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. Pressure fluid transport is situated on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method utilized for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, PERT-AL-PERT pipe, transmission efficiency can also be high, and can effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It really is mainly used for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.